Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Mood Swings

Today had its definite ups and downs. Upside was sleeping in cuz its Wednesday, the One Tree Hill season premiere, and a good chitty-chat with Lacey tonight. Not so hot things today were irritations were fellow co-workers, soccer players, and the death of a friend, Melissa Theel. My prayers go out to her family during this difficult time. But we know that her soul is in heaven and she's singing with Jesus right now, basking in the paradise with our Lord. Praise God that earthly death is not the final ending!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I am still just a little in shock about the whole Melissa thing. Wowza
My mom and I talked today for the first time in like a week and a half about how she wouldn't know if I was dead. SCARY.
Ok, enough death talk. I love you! I'm glad you got to talk with Lacey. How was One tree hill????

10:33 PM  
Blogger Brenda said...

I went to the visitation for Melissa on Friday. There was a line to see her body that stretched clear into the parking lot. That made me feel good; that so many people loved her. It was difficult to see her, but nice to see how others showed their love. Mike Mulso gave her mom Melissa's badge and gave her guard shirt to her sister. They are also retiring Melissa's badge number.
One Tree Hill was great! As usual...:)

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home