Saturday, October 08, 2005

2nd place

Go Eagles!

Only one exclamation mark because we fell short today. My soccer team lost in the championship game of the conference tourney today. We were just outplayed by Maple Grove and missing 2 defensive started killed us. But we played hard, and second place is so much better than last place, which is where we finished last year.

My parents came down today for the tournament. It was fun to see them and hear my dad yelling on the sidelines. Brant had to call the cops onto the field thing morning because of some football players who wanted to use the fields. Brant is good in crisis; he handled it all very well.

I talked to a friend today who I haven't spoken to in awhile. Life is too short to give up on people. Even people that have let you down. You never know when you will see, hear from, or speak to someone for the last time. I learned that the hard way this week, and I'm not about to let it happen with anyone else.

Quote for the day: "Wow. Miss Kuhnau can really yell!" - Mrs. Hill

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Congrats. Sorry the team didn't kill 'em...but now you have a good story for next year's team "you know you are good enough to be 1st...but we need the whole team playing and ready!" I can hear it already.

I love you!

3:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home