Thursday, February 22, 2007

Status...

Well, according to Uncle Bill, my car is fixable. We found a guy with the parts I need, and Bill is willing to take on the challenge of fixing away at it. It needs a new front axle, the tire rods are broken, and something is wrong with the brake line. How that is fixable I will never know.

I just thank God for so many things right now. I should have been hurt - who hits a steep ditch at 65 mph and doesn't get hurt?? Most people die; but God knew I didn't have medical insurance and I wasn't even really hurt. My car should have rolled; my wheels stopped turning almost immediately and my car instead of rollling just skidded up into the cornfield next to the ditch. I have great parents; they wait for a tow truck with me, offer me their vehicle whenever I choose, let me know they WE will figure out something to get me on wheels again, agree to co-sign for any loan I may need to buy a new one.

What a week. I really like to close my eyes and have the whole week over. Right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home