Monday, February 12, 2007

Fun Things :)

The last 2 weeks have been fun! Let me share:
  • I spent Superbowl Sunday in Indiana cheering the Colts on to VICTORY!!!
  • I saw Addison Bumbleburg for the first time in a year and a half and she simply WOWed me with her brilliance and personality!
  • I raced through O'Hare airport just like in the movies (except I wasn't trying to stop a plane for a guy i was in love with or anything).
  • I spent a fun time with Lindsey Burken - yay for sleepovers!
  • Choir started back up at church
  • I got to spend time with our youth at church 3 times in the past week.
  • I have a teaching interview on Tuesday.
  • I finished the brochure for Day Camp at LIC. What a releif!
  • I talked to my sister and found out that my little niece/nephew may not be so stubborn about coming out after all!
  • It was above zero degrees today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home