Monday, August 21, 2006

Mary Kay Lady

So i have decided to go into business for myself. Yes, I have become a Mary Kay Lady. Actually I have become and Independant Beauty Consultant for Mary Kay, Inc. but that takes a long time to both say and write. I know you are all laughing right now if you know me, but I think that my intent in this was good. If I can successfully handle Mary Kay, I can work my own hours, and have more flexibility for when my dad has surgeries this year and needs my at the farm. Also, when I think about Mary Kay and makeup, I truly think that God has made all of us beautiful on the inside first. The outside is the side that he gives us to play with. I've enjoyed playing with Mary Kay as a customer (within a budget of course), so now I want to share in the fun with others. So for all of you who need a Mary Kay lady, I'd love to play with you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Look at you! I am excited for your new endeavor.
I will buy stuff from you!!!

11:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home