Monday, May 01, 2006

I met an angel...

I had a meeting today. I asked a ton of dumb questions, then asked the same questions over again. But I think I might be the smartest person ever now.

I learned all about investing today; where I need to go in life and what my goals/dreams were. How does a person who has never had a good paying job get ahead in life? I learned today. I know the coolest woman ever. She works for this company called Primerica and seriously, I think that she's an angel straight from God Himself.

If you think you need to start investing, but you don't have much money to start out, or you have absolutely no idea where to start (that was me on both accounts by the way), I have the woman for you! Her name is Crystal Kumpula, and she is AMAZING. No lie, if you are at all interested in getting started, let me give you her name. She'll make it happen without making you feel one bit inferior for not doing it sooner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home