Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Confusion

How can a person be so clear and yet so completely confused? Almost everything in life right now has me twisted in knots. I think I know what I want, but how will I know if the right decision is to go with my gut? I worry sometimes that I'm not interpreting God correctly. I think "whoa, that's a sign from God" but what is He saying? Is it a yes sign or a no sign? So confusing.

Meanwhile, I found myself talking in the 3rd person on 5 different occasions today. This is something I almost never do at all. Hmmmmm.....

I blame this whole day on the fact that I was in a skirt for 13 hours. That just instantly throws a girl off. At least a girl like me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I MISS YOU!!! VERY MUCH.
WE NEED TO GET TOGETHER.

talk to you soon

12:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home