Saturday, February 04, 2006

A best cheeseburger I've ever had

After spending the night at home with my folks, I awoke this morning with a task at hand....

Dad and I were going to finish the job of butchering this morning. We were going to grind, bag, and seal about 200 pounds of hamburger from my absolute, very least favorite cow on our entire farm. This cow has tried to kill me three times, as well as gone after a couple of my uncles, and nearly ripped the door off of our truck a time or two. So this morning was like justice; watching all her meat come out of the grinder in strips. I was evil laughing the whole time.

When the job was done this afternoon, Mom asked what I wanted for supper. With a huge grin, I said a cheeseburger. I had the pleasure of proclaiming victory over the massive being which tried to take my life with every bite of my delicious cheeseburger. The best cheeseburger I've EVER had!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home