Sunday, January 15, 2006

Haunted Dreams

Saddest day ever. Colts lose. No Superbowl. No Indiana trip. I'm glad I didn't watch the game. I would've been in tears. I'm sure of it. Stupid Steelers. But yay for the Bears loss. I'm oh so joyful about that.

Oh my goodness. I need to quit coaching. What I could have done, should have done....All the turnovers, missed lay-ups, missed free throws....Every decision I made that worked, didn't work, would've worked had it been executed right....

It haunts my dreams! I can't sleep at night anymore. I want to close my eyes and see something other than basketball players, courts, referees, and angry dads. I didn't want this job in the first place. Now I'm stuck with it and its the most mentally and emotionally exhausting experience of my life. Oh what to do....I've decided that my dad needs to have knee surgery and have it now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It may be my only way out. I'm usually not a quitter, but man, I just don't need the extra stress of this. It doesn't pay enough to comepensate for the therapy I'm going to need when the season is over!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

If you can't shut the Basketball off I think you have a certifiable reason to get out!

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home