Tuesday, December 13, 2005

March 1, 1967 - December 8, 2005

When I was growing up, there were older cousins that I was fond of, and others I was intimidated by. And then there was Tammy. She was the cousin you wanted to grow up to be. She was beautiful, funny, loved her family, so kind to everyone, and most of all, put Jesus first in her life ALL the time. It didn't matter the time, place, situation, person...she spoke to anyone and everyone about her Lord. That's the biggest reason I wanted to grow up to be Tammy. I want the courage to speak out my faith the way that she did. Even in her pain and her suffering, she trusted God's will and purpose for her life. Every day.

So as I grow up, I will strive to live with the courage Tammy did. I wish i could have thanked her personally for the example she set for us. Its easy to say she died too soon, but God allowed her to touch so many people in her short time. He had a plan the whole time. He packed so much love, joy, and inspiration into Tammy because he knew her time was short. Praise God!

In memory of Tammy Louise Kuhnau
March 1, 1967 - December 8, 2005

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home