Saturday, October 15, 2005

Long Day!

So last night was interesting....

Lindsey ends up in the hospital; scary. However, if you are going to be in the hospital, Woodwinds Hospital is the place to be! Nice place. I'm so thankful Lindsey's parents are now here and she is back home and on the road to recovery.

I went to the CSP game and watched flashbacks of my days on that team. Injuries have straddled them, and their play tonight was nothing more than sad. I actually left early - that was a first.

Tonight I get invited to a bonfire for my cousin Bradley who is moving to California on Monday. Such wonderful cousins I have to invite me to a bonfire at 7:00pm when I live 2 hours away. And they wonder why I make snide comments to them at times...gee, what a mystery. Needless to say, I will not be SAYING goodbye to Brad, but my prayers for his safety and sanity will have to do.

So I leave you with the quote of the day:
"A doctor came in and talked to me. I know he was talking, but I don't remember what he said!" - Lindsey

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I love you Brenda...
and thank you so much for staying with me in the hospital.
Remember come over for dinner tonight!!!
Lindsey

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home