Monday, November 14, 2005

Growing up Kuhnau

Wow. I haven't felt so glad to be at school in a while as I did today. AFter spending four days in Oregon with my mom for a funeral, I am MORE THAN READY to get back to life as I knew it. I wished this weekend that God had blessed me with more patience; to handle my mom on her first plane ride. Oh my gosh, worse than a small child. Much worse.

However, I got to see some relatives that I have now met I think three times in my life. Its so weird on my mom's side because there is so much distance between all of us and no one is really that close. I guess that's probably normal, but seems strange due to the crazy closeness of the Kuhnaus. I actually mentioned the phrase, "You throw a rock you hit a Kuhnau" this weekend to my second cousins Brandon and Charis. They laughed pretty hard. They also decided that would have been a cool way to grow up; that close to pretty much your entire extended family. And it was. Growing up Kuhnau gives you definite quirks, but i wouldn't trade it for the world.

I want to write more, but my eyes are barely open. Maybe another night. Fool arrives in 2 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I forgot that Carrie was coming.
But...Tomorrow GILMORE GIRLS! ummm. gotta go...gotta clean. man, this place is filled with crap!

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home