Friday, November 04, 2005

Fool is Coming!!!!!

I love talking to Carrie, the best friend, the bff, the Fool. We've been calling each other Fool for so long now that I sometimes can't even remember why we do it. But we do, and I love that we do, and I love that I have a friend who is such a great friend that I can call her names like "Fool" and she can call me "Fool" and its actually a term of endearment.

I hate the distance between us, but even during our 4 years in college, it was obvious that we came from very different places and lived very different lives and wanted different things out of life. And so now 15 hours seperate my best friend from me.

I've decided there is good in this as well as bad. I get to see her once or twice a year, but when I do, each time is so special, so fun, and I don't take it for granted. I'm afraid that is what i do when things are right there at my disposal. I don't realize what good they are to me, or bring to me. So the distance only makes me fonder, and more excited about those few times I get to see her. And its coming so fast. Only a week and a half!!!! I can't wait, I really really can't.

I thank God for people like Fool. People who are SO completely different from me, yet "just get me" and care about me for who I am, and what I do. They accept me for who I am, weird quirks, tomboyish nature, lack of security, fear of commitment me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Way fun!!!
Can we have a party?
Or do you want her all to yourself??!?!?

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home