Monday, November 07, 2005

First Game, First Loss

Well, its not like soccer season. Although we scored 20 points, we fell short of St. John's - Maple Grove by a score of 20-30. Although my girls basketball team lost though, they scored about 18 more points than I expected. I guess if I set low standards, I will always be happy with the outcome!

We play again tomorrow, and our opponent should be less skilled than today's opponent, so maybe I'll have happier news then.

Meanwhile, the highlight of my day was sitting at lunch with John talking about the "good old days" of TV shows: Heathcliff, Alf, Square One, Carmen Sandiago, the Muppets, Smurfs, Chipmunks, oh man, i have no idea how this 12 year old knew about these wonderful shows of the past, but it made my day that he did!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Yea for John! I'm glad he's been enlightened by such great t.v. shows!!!
Merry Christmas

10:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home