Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Brrrr....

How do children learn when there classroom is only 55 degrees?

Answer: they have class in other areas of the school; the teacher's lounge, the cafeteria, the gym, the sanctuary. Today was our first real day of school since Thanksgiving; no choir or Christmas program practice to take up half of a day. Now if they can just fix the furnace on our side of the school, things will be just great!!

I did have to laugh though when I am in 2 long sleeve shirts and Brant is wearing his hooded sweatshirt and winter coat, and Peggy and Maureen come strutting down the hallway in sleeveless shirts! Stranger things have happened I know, but not today at POP!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Yeah, I definitely don't have the cold problem in my classroom sayings of how most days I have the window open the majority of the day. Plus, it's warmer here but still my room would be at about 80 degrees even if it was 0 outside.

11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home