Thursday, December 15, 2005

Too Early

This morning was one of those mornings where I should have just stayed in bed. I had 2 shirts laying out; a turtleneck sweater or a button down blouse. I chose the blouse and proceeded to shiver and shake ALL DAY LONG! It was terrible! But the story gets better than that...

It was snowing and I knew I would have to trudge through the snow and clean off my car before leaving for work. So I put my boots on and throw my black shoes into my school bag. When I arrive at school, I pull out my shoes and slide them on without a thought. It was an hour later that I happen to look down towards my feet. Yes I was wearing my black shoes, but I was wearing two completely different black shoes! Oops!

Needless to say, I went with the dress clothes/tennis shoes look today because at least I then had a matching PAIR of shoes! Oiy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lacey said...

Sounds like you had a rough day hun. At least your feet were comfy though, that's gotta count for something. Almost done for this year, 05 hang in there see you soon!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home