Saturday, January 07, 2006

Indiana?

Now I'm a firm believer that God works in mysterious ways, many times beyond our comprehension. I think He has done it again. Indiana may be in His plan again, just in a different type of ministry. Hmmmmm.

What a day. Fun times in the mall in St. Cloud ~ I have now experienced Hollister and I feel slightly more blind, deaf, and old for the experience. I saw a pair of jeans with random patches that we swore you had to rip off part of an old couch, and I watched Mandy attempt to walk in crazy high heeled shoes. Then I enjoyed pizza and the movie Au Pair and Au Pair 2 with Amy. Great day.

Weekends are wonderful. I'm glad God created them!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Yeah...
and what were you doing in St. Cloud?

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home