Friday, January 13, 2006

Honesty

Can you really always be completely honest with people? What if true and complete honest is the exact opposite of what a people wants to hear? Even if you want to be honest, you don't want to hurt another's feelings, so is true honesty always a good thing? Ponder that. I say no.

On the up side, I called my parents last night to vent and ask for advice, and again I reminded of how wonderful they are to me. My dad knows me so well that before I tell him the way I reacted to situations, he finishes my sentences about my reactions and he is ...............RIGHT. Almost always. My mom is the best listener I have ever met; and I tend to talk A LOT! I love them so much. That adoption thing - it totally worked out in my favor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home