Monday, January 30, 2006

Right Hands

Who needs their right hand anyway?

I can almost honestly say that if my right hand was cut off right now, I'd be in less pain. This morning I got the worst paper cut in the history of paper cuts received from US History teacher's guides! I lost so much blood that I was actually lightheaded (and that doesn't happen often).

Then, to add insult to current injury, I am playing basketball with my girls today and a stray airball hits me BAM in my right thumb. Its now nasty; broken, bruised, and throbbing. I am such a wimp.

Thank God for lefthandedness; that's all I have to say!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Crazy sister.
you need to calm your bad-self down. No injuries need to take place while teaching...
unless it is a black eye the friday before picture day! but that's only okay if you are a student teacher!

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home