Tuesday, March 21, 2006

snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow, snow

Yes, if you live in Rapid City South Dakota, you can see nothing but, and the discussion of the month has now become about how much snow has fallen in the past week. Some spring break for me! I can't wait to re-enter MN to see what spring is looking and feeling like. Anyway, this weekend/early week has been fun. Lacey got a snow day so we got to hang out and watch movies yesterday. Today she's at school, but that gives me time to work on my school things, as well as fun, relaxing, do-nothing type things.

On a happy note, my cousin Doug is getting married! this is exciting because no one ever thought he would. He is in his late 40's, and he hasn't dated much in his life. He is a great guy; shy but funny. And now, he is not only going to be a husband, but a step-dad too! To a teenager no less! But it's cool. I'm super excited to be able to see him on his big day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

So I REALLY MISS YOU!
what are you up to on Saturday? I have some time...if you can hang out it would be really GREAT!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home