Saturday, March 25, 2006

So much fun!!!!

At 4pm on Friday afternoon, my entire weekend went into this super fun whirlwind. Amy calls, offers to drive me up to Alex with her for the weekend, and by 5pm, we are on the road out of Elk River. Well, Amy wants to stop and see her nephew, so we hang out for awhile with Ashley. Then I find out that a bunch of my cousins are meeting a friend of ours who has been sick, and they invite me to join along. So I went and watched some basketball, drank some beer, chatted with Kristina, and bullshit a little with Brad, Jon, Luke, and Tony. I cannot believe how much fun I had! I want to move back to Alexandria TODAY after having great nights like that!

In addition, i saw some poeple from high school, and it was good to catch up. You just can't judge people on how they were back then. So much changes. And its so much fun to see those changes, too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home