Saturday, May 06, 2006

Losing Touch

Tonight I got together with some friends from college. Now while I"ve only been out of college for three years, it amazed me tonight to find out how many people that I went to college with are in a near proximity to me in the cities. I realized that I had lost contact with a lot of people by moving to Indiana for a year, but tonight made me very grateful for the ties I was able to keep, and that allow me to make contact again with others.

I worry that it will all only get worse when I move to Alexandria. I pray that i'm able to keep in touch better. Friends are a lifeline in this world. I thank God for all of mine.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I love you too!!!!
I am so glad we could get together tonight and just be together before you take off

12:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home