Wednesday, May 24, 2006

The Last of the Blogs for Many a Day

So as life takes a new turn on a new path, this will be the last blog for some time. My cable disconnects on Friday, I move on Saturday, I start camp on Tuesday, I finish school a week from Friday, and I have no permanent residence until Labor Day, this is the end of virtual Brenda for awhile. (Not that I've written recently anyway).

Funny story though. So I'm in the shower this morning, and I go to push the button down on the faucet of the tub when BAM! The faucet falls off of the wall leaving water shooting at super speed out of the wall at me! I was really really tired this morning. That totally nipped the grogginess in the bud!

Off to more packing. And cleaning. And dusting. And moving.

Until..................

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I already miss you Brenda. Please let me know when you are in the cities.

8:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home