Wednesday, May 10, 2006

life in a warehouse

I feel like I live in a warehouse. Sort of....

Actually, I feel like I live in a storage unit. Could there BE any more boxes taking up space in my apartment? My place has never been this messy; even the day I moved in wasn't this bad! There is no point in cleaning, so I don't clean. I will do the final cleaning at the last end. But I can't seal all the filled boxes because as soon as I do, I will need something inside the box (you know this has happened to you - and yes it already happened to me). So I come home everyday to my own personal pigsty. 2 weeks and 2 days more of the pigsty and then it will all be gone and packed away into a real storage unit, rather than an apartmenty looking one.

I'm looking forward to the next step in life. LIC, here I come!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

I LOVE YOU!!! I love the life you bring to all you do!

I always need something in the box that is all packed up. But I never start packing 2 weeks before I leave anywhere!!!

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home