Sunday, May 13, 2007


I knew that I was going to love being an aunt. But February 17th, I learned about a kind of love I had not experienced to this point in my life. The joy that Payton brings to life is so amazing to me. The miracle of life is so much more real to me now. Being adopted and the youngest, I never really witnessed new life that closely before. I love Payton more than I ever imagined I would - and it makes me want to be a mom. Not right this moment, but definitely someday.
Happy Mother's Day to my mom, to my sister on her very first Mothers Day, and to all mothers who have been blessed to take part in that vocation!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

she is BEAUTIFUL!!!
I miss you friend! any news on the job front???
are you still coming for the Walk for Haiti?

11:21 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're going to be a good mommy someday!! :-D

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home