Saturday, July 14, 2007

Getting Settled

I'm officially in Sioux Falls. I'm in my apartment, most of the boxes are empty now. I've seen my classroom, and its ready to be organized/decorated as soon as I'm motivated for that. And I've seen the curriculum. Turns out I will only need to prepare 5 lesson plans a day for this year. Compared to the 10-14 per day that I prepared during my first 3 years of teaching double grades, what a piece of cake!

So my goals this year are this:
1. to join a gym and be faithful to working out
2. to join a church and be committed to at least 2 committes/groups
3. to coach at least one sport at school
4. to take a grad school class
5. to get a new car.
6. get a 2nd job, maybe... :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave, Miriam, Josiah, Aria, and Thaddeus said...

Hope you're enjoying Sioux Falls and getting all settled in. I really like that city! I'm sure we'll see each other sometime when we're down there visiting. I know a great church that you can join! :)

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home