Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's Great About South Dakota

So its been a couple weeks here in Sioux Falls, and I've had the opportunity to check out what I really enjoy about this place.

1.) The grocery stores give you gas coupons and the discount changes daily. Yeah, I saved 6 cents a gallon today at the pump!
2.) While there may be tax on clothes and food, the sales tax here is lower AND taxes on services are amazingly low, too.
3.) There are 2 teacher stores within a mile of my school.
4.) Rent is far cheaper than anywhere else I've lived.
5.) There are parks EVERYWHERE! Frisbee golf, basketball, tennis, swimming pools, bike trails, benches to read a book on...
6.) This lovely little place called "R" Scrapbook Store - amazing!

So things are good. I think I like it here. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark, Allison, Eliya, Gabriel, Rachel & Micaiah said...

We're very excited you are here! We come to Sioux Falls quite a bit so we will look you up next time we're down there! We're glad you like it here :0)

7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home